I’m super excited to share the cover and blurb for my first ever holiday novel, and the final book in the Kiss Me series, Spiced Kisses!
If you’ve read Strawberry Kisses and Summer Kisses, you’ll have met Ben – the long suffering manager of The Pear Tree, and Aaron’s best friend. I figured it was time for Ben to get his very own HEA, and when better to do that than at Christmas. Especially since it’s a holiday Ben hates…
Christmas is coming to The Pear Tree, and it’s going to be fun, fluffy and filled with a few (minor) disasters!
Spiced Kisses will be out on 2nd December to kick off the holiday season, but you can pre-order now so Ben and Ianto arrive on your Kindle on release day, just check out the link below.
Coming 2nd December 2021
One broken collarbone, two stubborn men, three interfering chefs, four weeks to go, five chewed garlands, and The Pear Tree covered in snow…
Ben’s Christmas Plans:
1. Finish the staff schedules, get the orders done, and make sure the next month runs smoothly because December is hell.
2. Break collarbone at rugby.
3. Scrap all plans. Drag Ianto in to help.
4. Avoid staring at the gorgeous Welshman, even if he does look surprisingly hot in a Christmas jumper…
5. Remember how much of a pain Christmas is.
Ianto’s Christmas Plans:
1. Take Ben to hospital after accidentally injuring him, even though it wasn’t my fault.
2. Feel very guilty and offer to help Ben with his epic to-do list since he refuses to take time off.
3. Eat my body weight in Patrick’s mince pies.
4. Learn how to tie ribbon bows that don’t look squashed.
5. Try not to fall for the very grumpy Yorkshireman who hates Christmas.
Spiced Kisses is a 78,000-word contemporary MM Christmas romance featuring a lengthy to-do list, holiday hot chocolate, a workaholic who hates December, a Welsh personal trainer who loves it, some very interfering staff, and a little Christmas magic.