I’m super excited to tell you that Strawberry Kisses is now live in Kindle and KU! *fires confetti canon*
This was a book that I’d wanted to write for ages before I finally put pen to paper and I loved writing Patrick and Connor so much. They’re so sweet and funny and I hope you love them as much as I do.
It’s the low angst, best friends to lovers, fake dating, only one bed, soft pining, sweet virgin, sexy, funny book that a lot of us need right now. So if that sounds like something for you, then you’ll find all the links below!
Patrick’s To Do List:
1. Tell family I’m gay
2. Make giant cake for anniversary party
3. Convince Connor to be my fake boyfriend for the weekend
4. Try to keep my hands off Connor
5. Make sure Connor doesn’t find out I’ve been in love with him for the last three years
Connor’s Steps for Success:
1. Perfect pole routine for Chrome Stars
2. Continue search for perfect music
3. Survive weekend with Patrick’s family without mauling him while sharing a bed
4. Prevent feelings from exploding like a glitter bomb
5. Make sure Patrick doesn’t find out I’ve been in love with him forever
Strawberry Kisses is a 78,000 word standalone, contemporary MM romance featuring a sweet pastry chef, sassy pole dancer, a nosy but loving family, fabulous make-up, fluffy feels, and copious amounts of cake.