Are you ready for some hilarious and heart warming Christmas sweetness, with just a dash of spice?
If so I have just the thing for you, because Spiced Kisses is now live on Kindle and KU!
It’s got a grumpy Yorkshire Grinch who really wants December to be over, a sunshine personal trainer who loves Christmas, rugby accidents, an epic to-do list, all the delicious holiday treats and some very interfering friends and family members…
I’m so excited for you to meet Ben and Ianto, and I hope you love them as much as I do. Plus if you want to hear me talk more about them, you can join me this weekend for Big Gay Fiction Fest alongside some amazing other authors!
One broken collarbone, two stubborn men, three interfering chefs, four weeks to go, five chewed garlands, and The Pear Tree covered in snow…
Ben’s Christmas Plans:
1. Finish the staff schedules, get the orders done, and make sure the next month runs smoothly because December is hell.
2. Break collarbone at rugby.
3. Scrap all plans. Drag Ianto in to help.
4. Avoid staring at the gorgeous Welshman, even if he does look surprisingly hot in a Christmas jumper…
5. Remember how much of a pain Christmas is.
Ianto’s Christmas Plans:
1. Take Ben to hospital after accidentally injuring him, even though it wasn’t my fault.
2. Feel very guilty and offer to help Ben with his epic to-do list since he refuses to take time off.
3. Eat my body weight in Patrick’s mince pies.
4. Learn how to tie ribbon bows that don’t look squashed.
5. Try not to fall for the very grumpy Yorkshireman who hates Christmas.
Spiced Kisses is a 78,000-word contemporary MM Christmas romance featuring a lengthy to-do list, holiday hot chocolate, a workaholic who hates December, a Welsh personal trainer who loves it, some very interfering staff, and a little Christmas magic.
“This book gives all the wonderful feels, right alongside a very Merry Christmas… I highly recommend “Spiced Kisses” by Charlie Novak to be added to your holiday reading list.”Jeff Adams, Big Gay Fiction Podcast